Ring Core Blanks (coming soon)
No lathe? No problem! Create exquisite jewelry with minimal tools: simply mix inlay materials with epoxy, CA glue, or polyester resin, set them into the channel groove, sand flush, and finish to a glossy luster. Or you can use a lathe, too: it’s easy to create exquisite, professional-grade jewelry with Easy Inlay’s wood or ceramic ring core blanks. Breakaway material means they’re safe to wear every day.
Our exotic ring core blanks are pre-channeled for easy inlaying. Use with crushed opal, mother or pearl, paua abalone shell, and more to create fine jewelry with a natural aesthetic.
Our Paua Abalone Strips fit perfectly into our BOLD-sized rings: all woods and Ceramic Black Bold.
Click on the PDF or other images to measure your ring size:
- Available in 9-14 standard ring sizes, including ½ sizes.
- Pre-sanded for an optimal, comfortable ﬁt.
- Rich, deep tones of exotic hardwoods create a warm, natural aesthetic.
- Bold style: Bold ring is 8mm wide, groove is 4mm wide.
- $10.95 each
- Note that these products are made from nature: there may be variations in color or figure than in the image shown.
- Also, wood expands and contracts with water – be sure to seal with CA glue prior to inlay and remove rings to wash your hands.
- Black/White, Bold/Thin choice.
- Bold available in 9-14 standard ring sizes, including ½ sizes.
- Bold ring is 8mm wide, groove is 4mm wide.
- Slim available in 4-10 standard ring sizes, including ½ sizes.
- Slim ring is 4mm, groove is 2mm wide.
- Easy to sand inlay; won’t scratch ceramic.
- Bold $12.95 each / Slim $11.95 each
(Caution: Ceramic is hard, yet brittle; when using a metal mandrill, do not over-tighten.)
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Cancer & Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov